Napofow Forum Index
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Grettings View next topic
View previous topic
The Ox

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh all

I'm new to this site and looking to find a rule set that gives the proper "feel", hopefully giving this a crack would be good.

Looking forward to some good discussion an dplayig a few games with teh Aucklanders who have joined the list.

My current Nap army is Duchy of Warsaw and is based for Principles of War (which I didn't like). Tinkering with Volley & Bayonet at the moment.

Cheers
Rob

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you on the forum. I hope you'll find it informative and helpful. Unfortunately its a bit quiet right now, but there's no reason to fire up whatever discussions you'd like to.

My own background in Napoleonics is pretty much limited to Empire V, so I too would really like to see something that gives a historical result combined with the enjoyable gameplay of Flames of War.

My armies for Napoleonics are Prussians (Yorck's Corps to be specific) and British. I've got an awesome French Marschal, and so I need to start collecting French too. I've got some interest around here to play some of this, so I'm hoping we can get up and flying with some playtesting soon.

Find your way over to our mailing list when you get a chance. Its where we store any of the rules sets that members have worked up already. Its in the yahoo groups: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/NapoFoW/ It'll be in the files section.

Jason

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic