Napofow Forum Index
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Evan's AB French View next topic
View previous topic
Evan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Steve, I've forwarded your question to Kelly, who actually does the British, to answer. We're planning on a Nap. game some time soon so if you slip me your e-mail address I can give you some advance warning if you wanted to attend.

cheers,

Evan
sparks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HI Evan
My email address is steve-michelles-place@xtra.co.nz many thanks.

Cheers,
Steve
krjao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

Kelly here. I've been working on a rule set for Napoleonic for some time. If there is sufficient interest I will start a separate topic to introduce the game.

In terms of the question raised above - re British units - I guess the answer is 'it depends'. I have based up my British light brigade which represented both rifle and light battalions and is therefore a mix of figs.

The game is based around the brigade, nominally 6 bases (med base) for a standard at campaign strength. Exactly what you put on the base is up to you, although I did have fewer figure and based them to look more open order than regular brigades, so that they were more obviously different on the table.

We are planning another game in the next few weeks just to finishing some of the tweaking. if you are all interested, I will introduce some of the basic principals and release the 'rules' after that.

Please note that I am not a technical writer, so they are..well rough'ish...just a warning!

Cheers,

Kelly
lightning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

krjao wrote:
Hi all.

Kelly here. I've been working on a rule set for Napoleonic for some time. If there is sufficient interest I will start a separate topic to introduce the game.

In terms of the question raised above - re British units - I guess the answer is 'it depends'. I have based up my British light brigade which represented both rifle and light battalions and is therefore a mix of figs.

The game is based around the brigade, nominally 6 bases (med base) for a standard at campaign strength. Exactly what you put on the base is up to you, although I did have fewer figure and based them to look more open order than regular brigades, so that they were more obviously different on the table.

We are planning another game in the next few weeks just to finishing some of the tweaking. if you are all interested, I will introduce some of the basic principals and release the 'rules' after that.

Please note that I am not a technical writer, so they are..well rough'ish...just a warning!

Cheers,

Kelly

I would like to see them
Commodore_General

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simply insperational

Del'pech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second the request to see the rules. Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic