Napofow Forum Index
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Theaters of War View next topic
View previous topic
General Laird

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's up and active now. I've been trying the last few months to get some Hobby stuff and Pictures included but I haven't had the time to add them myself and my associates have had the same problem so sorry but it was only an afterthough to the main rules.

I hope they're acurrate I know it took me a while to do them plus an ediotrs note of like alot of the rules and army lists I do I try to get them historically accurate but I have to balance that with fitting them into the exisiting rule sets. For example company composition can't always be accurate.

But I'd love to hear from you guys what you think
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
aggie7tap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are the rules that you speak of? I am new to the forum and am a little confused. I am however highly interested in NAPFOW, and have already been conveting a small number of my armies. Thanks!
Figjam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are the Theatres of War lists on your web site or are you having trouble posting them. I would like to view them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got it up on my clubs website. I'll be putting Salamanca scenrio up this year when i've finished the French forces.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Figjam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have checked the CWC site, there are no Theatres of War, no Peninsula list which I was hoping to see, only the army lists and this I have already got. Is there another site or are you referring to your army list that is posted there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm definetaly sure they are on their. Are you sure your going onto www.cheltenhamwarchiefs.co.uk?? everyone over here has been able to get on... Confused

Last edited by General Laird on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Del'pech

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks really nice! I like it. Makes me wanna get a spanish army.

W/D/L

Le Grand Armee-1/0/2
General Laird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you giys have been able to get acess to the Peninsular doc, I have just changed it slighty for the French and British by adding special Characters for them. Sorry about that I forgot to add them before despite already being written up.

On the news front I have been hard at work on the Invasion of Russia doc and it's almost done thanks to the extra admin work I did on the Peninsular It's saved me loads of time. It'll be up and running.. March I think
(gives me chance to paint my Russians and get some pictures in if I can)
General Laird

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to inform people that the Invasion of Russia theatre of war is complete and is on my club's website www.cheltenhamwarchiefs.co.uk
Del'pech

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...I can't open the theater lists or the rules as it gives me the 404 page does not exist error.

W/D/L

Le Grand Armee-1/0/2

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic